No Products in the Cart
Designed with portability and reliability in mind, EVO II Dual is the tool that gets the job done. Complete with a high-resolution 8K sensor and thermal imaging up to 640x512 made possible with the FLIR Bosson sensor, EVO II Dual relays the most critical information back to the pilot. With features including Visible Light mode and Picture in Video, first responders, contractors, and business owners now operate efficiently, safely, and are more effective.
A tool that works as hard as you do. Designed with portability in mind, EVO 2 is built with quality craftsmanship. Each component of EVO 2 goes through multiple tests before assembly and every aircraft must pass a rigorous flight test before it leaves the factory
- Boasts flight times up to 40 minutes with a range of 5.5 miles
- 2.4Ghz antennas for up to a 9km range and better reception in urban areas
- FLIR LWIR Sensor 640*512 and 1/2" CMOS 48MP camera
- 12 image sensors create a 3D world for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance
- Built-in 3.3-inch OLED display allows pilots the freedom to fly without a mobile device
- Top speed of 45mph (72kph) allowing to go farther, faster
Included with EVO 2 is a smart controller featuring a built-in 3.3-inch OLED display, eliminating the need for a mobile device. With a four hour battery life and an ergonomic, compact design, pilots can easily pack and fly on the go.
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODES
Featuring an array of Intelligent Flight modes, EVO 2 also includes the most comprehensive and user-friendly obstacle avoidance system ever developed. Complete with 12 image sensors, EVO 2 allows you to be fully immersed within any activity while capturing every second of it.
- Dual-core powered object detection recognizes up to 64 subjects at once including people, vehicles, and animals
- 12 high performance optical image sensors create an omnidirectional 3D world for EVO 2 to navigate through
- Follow subjects autonomously around obstacles at high speeds using Autel’s patented Dynamic Track 2.0
- Gesture Control allows the pilot to command the aircraft hands-free and enable video recording, photo capture, and Intelligent Flight modes
12 computer vision sensors controlled by a dual-core processor and AI machine learning creates omni-directional protection. Begin detecting potential hazards at up to 30m away and let EVO II accurately control the speed of the drone to avoid a collision. Or leave the avoidance off, and use the radar feature to give the pilot more information on the environment while still being in full control.