No Products in the Cart
- Radiometric thermal and multispectral sensors and DLS 2 for accurate and reliable results
- Multiple interface options, open API, and mounting points for simple integration
- Standard TIFF file outputs. Choose your own processing and analytics platforms, or process yourself
- High capacity USB 3.0 storage. Fly longer without switching storage devices
- Synchronized thermal and multispectral capture enables advanced analytics
- Rugged design with no moving parts
- 5.2 CM per pixel GSD at 400 feet. Fly higher without sacrificing resolution
- Faster capture rate for faster flight speeds
- Capture data on plant health, phenotype, and water stress in a single flight
Altum comes with DLS 2, our next generation light sensor. With cutting-edge technology for irradiance and sun angle measurements, it provides more accurate, reliable data, substantially improves radiometric accuracy, and greatly reduces post-processing time.
And, because it also contains an integrated GPS, setup with any aircraft is streamlined.
Capture aligned high-resolution, multispectral, and thermal imagery using only one sensor. Generate analytics for phenotyping, irrigation, and plant health from one data set.
Improved resolution means more accurate digital surface models, easier stitching at lower altitudes, and better plant classification and plant counting.
High-capacity USB storage means you can fly longer and cover more acreage. No more changing SD cards!
Fast capture rate enables faster flight speeds and lower flight altitudes.
Communication and triggering options allow for a customized integration; choose the configuration that best suits your project.
Standard 16 bit TIFF file ouputs give you full access to raw data so you can process it on the platform of your choosing.
DLS 2 features enhanced reflectance calibration, and combined GPS and DLS to simplify integration.