No Products in the Cart
DJI has launched the new Mavic 3 Multispectral, a high-precision and efficient agriculture mapping machine. The two-in-one system integrates a multispectral camera featuring four, 5 MP lens, and an RGB camera equipped with a 4/3-in CMOS, 20 MP image sensor. It is a mechanical shutter with a maximum speed of 1/2000 giving it an impressive shooting interval of 0.7 seconds.
Each of its four multispectral cameras can capture 5 million pixels and scan:
- Green (G): 560nm ± 16nm
- Red (R): 650 nm ± 20 nm
- Red edge (RE): 730 nm ± 20 nm
- Near-infrared (NIR) 860 nm ± 26 nm
Thanks to the combination of these two cameras, the Mavic 3 Multispectral is ideal for high-precision aerial surveys, crop growth monitoring, and natural resource surveys.
A revolutionary tool for farmers and agronomists
Top 3 features of the Mavic 3 Multispectral:
1. Sunlight sensor for consistent and accurate data
2. Integrated high-resolution RGB with RTK for high-accuracy mapping
3. Most portable and lightweight agriculture drone camera in the world
DJI Mavic 3 Multispectral
For industry leading technology within the commercial UAV drones, contact a member of our team today to find the right equipment for your application.